The reproduction of data published on the internet site is authorized exclusively for personal or private use. No data contained on the current internet site may be used for publicity or commercial reasons without prior written permission.
It is forbidden to create links between the CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA internet site and sites of third parties without the company’s prior written approval.
Unless otherwise specified, the information and materials present on the internet site are published solely for promoting the products and services of CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA. In so doing, CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA does not imply that CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA material is adequate or available for use in all countries of the world.
CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA is committed, as far as possible, to ensure that the information diffused on this internet site, is exact and up-to-date, but reserves the right to modify at anytime, and even without prior warning, the content of the site itself. Nevertheless, CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA does not give any guarantee of the exactitude, precision, integrity and completeness of the information placed at the disposal of the internet site.
CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA therefore declines all responsibility in regard to:
– possible interruptions of the site;
– possible software defects (“worms”);
– possible errors and omissions in the information available on the site;
– all and any damage derived from illegal intrusions by third parties, which may cause changes to the information contained on the site;
– possible direct or indirect damages, independent of causes, kind, origin or the consequences of same, including any loss of profits, loss of clients, loss of data as well as all other possible loss of material property, deriving from the access, or lack of access, to the site on the part of whomever, or from any reliance placed on information directly or indirectly originating from the site.
CALZATURIFICIO SKANDIA SPA undertakes to respect the privacy of all information provided. At anytime, you can rectify or demand the cancellation of any personal data, which concerns you, by means of a written communication to be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org